Redeemable at any Myer store across Australia and online at myer.com.au.
This eGift Card is only accepted at Myer stores, and is NOT accepted at
any Coles Group stores.
Any unused amount will remain on your eGift Card and can be used towards
your next purchase.
A Flexi eGift Card is an electronic gift card that lets you choose where you'd like to shop! In the past if you were given a gift card for a particular shop but didn't want to buy anything from that shop, you were stuck. But now with a Flexi eGift Card, you get to choose at which shop you spend your gift.
What's more, you may be able to split your Flexi eGift Card and spend it at different shops! For example, if you have a $30 Flexi eGift Card, you could choose to split it up into a $20 Myer eGift Card and a $10 iTunes eGift Card.
- Instant delivery right into my account.
- Works on desktop/laptop or smartphone/tablet.
- Open the eGift Card then select where you'd like to spend it.
If you wish to you can also split the eGift into any combination of gift cards up to the total balance available.
Read the full FAQ
Your Flexi eGift Card will be available in your My Account page in the Retailer Gift Cards section. Click on the view button next to your Flexi eGift Card to open your Flexi eGift Card.
Then convert your Flexi eGift Card into any combination of gift cards or vouchers up to the total available balance. How you redeem your chosen gift card depends on the card or voucher chosen.
Phone or Tablet
- Ensure your phone or tablet has internet access, then open your Flexi eGift Card web page. Click on your eGift Card.
- Then simply show the screen with eGift Card code or barcode to the cashier.
- Open eGift Card, then click Print and print out your eGift Card.
- Take the printed eGift Card to the store and show to the cashier.
Online Shopping & Ordering
Copy and paste the gift card/voucher codes into the checkout page when shopping or ordering online.
Some other gift cards and vouchers have special instructions for how to redeem. Carefully follow the instructions shown.